This is a bit of fun…inspired by my husband and his tireless work ethic. Fans of the amazing Tim Ferris book, The Four Hour Work Week will get the joke. We had a lot of fun making this. Who knows, we might just write the damn book!
- How to Direct Staff Without Going Off The Deep End.
- Lunch Breaks? Does the Boss Really Need Them?
- Why Your Staff Drive Better Cars Than You.
- Vacations: Gadgets to Help You Take The Office with You.
- Working with Family: Is it ever a good idea?
- Feigning Interest during Business Conversations at the Dinner table.
- Conferences? They Count As Vacations, right?
Bonus feature – sandwich recipes your wife/bookkeeper/HR person can whip up in the make-shift kitchen in your office.